The annihilation crew The annihilation crew

It's a solid game, but the cash shop kills the experience for me.

You balanced the game so each player almost has to use the cash shop. Most of the missions require the player to buy at least one item. While you can buy the equipment you need without the cash shop, it takes a ridiculous amount of grinding, and you're usually over-leveled by the time you can actually buy it.

For me, the best option is quitting. Grinding ends up being a Sisyphean task, and using the cash shop to buy the equipment and quest items i need to continue the game leaves a bad tate i my mouth.

robscherer123 responds:

You don't need the cash shop to complete ANY missions. Every mission can be completed without the cash shop. Also, none of the entire top 10 players in the game used the cash shop to get where there are at now.

Infinite Tower RPG Infinite Tower RPG

It's every RPG ever

I actually love this game from a conceptual standpoint; frankly, it's a caricature of every RPG. This is exactly what any RPG would be if all the story were ripped out. Essentially it boils down to the mindless grinding cycle, i.e. killing monsters so you can get money and level up to progress more floors and fight more monsters and so on. When you inevitably lose, you want to do it again to see if you can do any better the second, or even third time around.

If you designed your game specifically to critique RPG's, then I would have gladly rated this much higher. However, it seems incredibly doubtful that it was intentional, which makes it an incredibly bland and boring game.

AwokerR responds:

I think your rating is unfair! D:

Monkey GO Happy Monkey GO Happy

Good concept

I liked the concept, and the animation was fairly good. Unfortunately, the "puzzles" were entirely too easy. That being said, it would have been an amazing game for small children.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

I liked it

I like this game, i truly do; however, i really don't like the fact most of these questions/ answers/ tips/ what have you came almost verbatim from World War X and the Ultimate Zombie Survival guide.

Via Sol 2 Via Sol 2

nice job

it was a great game, and its nice to see something new on your site, too

Hexiom Hexiom

loved it

Nice game, I'm glad someone came up with a challenging puzzle game for once. and for the people that decided to post that chain review... you are morons

Hover Bot Arena Hover Bot Arena

the game was great!

my only problem with your game is it never gets harder. well, it does get harder, just never to the breaking point

Air Hockey v2 Air Hockey v2

it was nice

but there were several glitches with the paddle. first, my paddle kept getting stuck in the corners. the second thing was that if you went over the puck too quickly, it just sat there

Marble Racing Marble Racing

hey

i thought you should know that your game isnt playing. please make a button or something