All 2 art Reviews

Lilith VS Maya Lilith VS Maya

The more I stare at these two, the more impossible Maya's spine looks. Backs just can't bend that far backwards; a vertebrae would be breaking every time Lilith gyrates into Maya.

The contrast between how you handled their bodies and their clothes really piqued my interest. I think it's a good way to call attention to their bodies without making them completely nude. They almost seem more naked because they are partially clothed.

As a side point, Maya's expression kind of made me laugh; I can't tell if she's aroused or just annoyed.

Hyptosis responds:

Haha awesome, I was sort of going for that since I don't like that she's essentially replacing Lilith :P

What Does Your Soul Look Like What Does Your Soul Look Like

I'm really loving the sense of movement throughout the entire picture, but specifically in her body. The shading is awesome; I like the whole fire/ energy theme you have going on. Anatomy-wise I only have a couple complaints: her left foot seems a bit big and her right hand is a bit less realistic than her left. It kind of looks like the fingers on her right hand are made of noodles.

Overall, though, I really like this piece. The composition and color choice are great, and, apart from the things I pointed out about the anatomy, the figure is really well made.